Add Non Removable Credit Link In Blogger Template
Would you want to learn how to add nonremovable credit link in blogger ?
How to remove blogger template credit link ?
How to redirect blog with hidden codes
If you are using blogger then I am damn sure you have tried to remove credit link in the template. And you didn’t get success.
Here is tips.
Generally, anyone doesn’t want to give anything free. Either he/she will take money or need credit for his/her works. Either he needs money or credit for his works.
The best bloggers aren’t afraid to share. Share content; share links; share ideas; share data; you name it. In fact, the inbound bloggers who love to share usually see fantastic results because of it!The thing is, sometimes bloggers get a little protective of their stuff because there are less than scrupulous people out there who take content and then try to pass it off as their own. All that hard work, and none of the credit. Not cool!
Well, sometimes it’s not that someone’s being skeevy … they just don’t know “How the internet works.” You’re supposed to share content, but you’re also supposed to give credit where credit is due. So to clear up any confusion and ensure you content is protected, this post will outline proper methods of Adding Non-Removable Credits To Blogger Blog Template.
Must Read : Top Tech Niche Blogger Templates
What Is Obfuscation?
Obfuscation is the obscuring of intended meaning in communication, making the message confusing, willfully ambiguous, or harder to understand.
Add NonRemovable Link In Blogger
Follow the points below to customize the script:
- Replace CREDITS_URL with the URL of the Page you want to give Credits to.
- Replace REDIRECTION_URL with the URL, to which you want the blog to be redirected to, if someone removed the credits.
- Remove the first line i.e.
If you already have added it in your template.
- Tick for Special Characters.
- Click on Obfuscate Button.
- Now copy the code from the Output Window.
Must Read : How to start blogging
Designed By <a href=’CREDITS_URL‘ id=’bloggingrocket’>Prabhat Jani</a>
Follow the points below to customize the code:
- Replace TEXT with the text you want to be hyperlinked.
Hurray! You Have Successfully Added Non-Removable Credits To Your Blogger Template.
- Online obfuscate js to protect your code so it’s unreadable.
- Online jQuery obfuscator as algorithms also works with jQuery!
- Online jQuery obfuscate to convert to bookmarks for easy script execution.
- Online js obfuscator to convert other languages such as Mootools, DOJO, YUI etc.
- Online obfuscate compact js to also make your file sizes smaller and increase page speed.
How Does Obfuscator Tool Work?
- It replaces symbol names with non-meaningful ones (eg hello_moto will be converted to 1cd5dg4g1gf).
- It replaces numeric constants with expressions (eg 232 will be converted to 0x29b9+2011-0x2d25).
- It replaces characters in strings with their hex escapes (eg string “noob” will be converted to “x60x76x63x44”.
- It removes comments completely (if selected, otherwise obfuscates comments).
- It removes spaces and tabs and blank lines in the code and joins all the lines of code together.
- It encodes the previous stages using advanced algorithms
Over To You : If you want to remove credit link of Templateism, Soratemplates then you should reverse this guide. However, I will share a tutorial on how to remove credit link from blogger template. Stay tuned with Blogging Rocket